Seattle Girls' School depends on financial support from parents, past parents, alumnae, faculty, staff, and friends to sustain and build our outstanding programs, provide 30% of our students with need-based financial aid, and positively impact Seattle and the community at large.
The Development Office works to secure generous charitable contributions for operating and enhancement purposes, enabling Seattle Girls' School to fulfill its mission to inspire and develop courageous leaders who think independently, work collaboratively, learn joyfully, and champion change for years to come.
You can make a gift to SGS in the following ways:
- Online: Make a donation here through our secure website.
- Phone: To make a credit card donation over the phone or make a gift through stock, securities, or wire transfer, please call Christine Lessard in our Development office at 206-709-2228 Ext. 1210.
- Mail: Make your check payable to Seattle Girls' School and mail to:
2706 S. Jackson St. Seattle, WA 98144.
- Beneficiary: Think ahead and consider SGS in your estate plans. Gifts by bequest are simple to execute and, with SGS' 501(c)(3) IRS status as an educational institution, there may ultimately be a reduction in estate taxes.
- Employer Match and Workplace Giving: Many companies have programs through which they will "match" the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, employers can multiply a donor’s gift to SGS. Your Human Resources department should provide you with a matching gift form to send to SGS. In addition, some companies offer a payroll deduction plan where employees can designate funds to SGS.
SGS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and all donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Federal Tax Identification Number or EIN is 91-2007300.