Members of the Leadership Circle support the unique educational opportunities at Seattle Girls’ School through substantial and ongoing contributions.
- SGS Leadership Circle - Those who give $1,000 or more to SGS annually will automatically be part of the SGS Leadership Circle. Members will be recognized based on their giving in the previous fiscal year.
- SGS Sustaining Leadership Circle - Those who pledge $1,000 or more, per year, for three to five years. The Sustaining Leadership Circle provides a reliable and ongoing source of income to SGS, allowing us to plan for years ahead and remain on the cutting edge of 21st century education.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to Culminating Events where students showcase their knowledge in the areas of leadership, stewardship, exploration, social change, and more.
- Invitation to Strategic Discussions about SGS’s current and future programs.
- Invitation to Pre-reception Events where you can build professional and social connections with other Leadership Circle members.
- Sustaining Leadership members will receive recognition in our Annual Report.
- Sustaining Leadership members will receive preferred seating at our annual luncheon.
Get Involved Today
Participating in the Leadership Circle gives you the opportunity to engage in the exciting work of SGS, build connections with others who are committed to the same goals, and contribute to the success and sustainability of SGS.
Are interested in being part of a Leadership Circle dedicated to helping empower young women? Please contact Christine Lessard, Director of Development, at 206-709-2228 Ext. 1210. or firstname.lastname@example.org.