Entrepreneur Day in the News!
On February 26, 2015, our seventh graders took part in a progressive Entrepreneur Day field trip, organized by Liz Pearce at LiquidPlanner. The girls learned about the following aspects of entrepreneurship from women leaders:
- Fundraising – Julie Sandler at Madrona Venture Group
- Company Culture – Sarah Bird at Moz
- Software Development – Liz Pearce at LiquidPlanner
- Innovation – Kristen Hamilton at KORU
- Building a Brand – Leslie Feinzaig at Julep
- Vision, Passion, and the Importance of Selling – Gena Cook at Navigating Cancer
Take a look at this King 5 news story about our seventh-grade Entrepreneur Day field trip!