Tuition & Fees:
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $27,325.
We offer payment plans which allow families to spread tuition payments over the year.
Tuition includes the following:
- 1-to-1 Laptop Program
- Affinity + Alliance Groups
- Community Association of Parents (CAP) membership
- Mentor Program
- Morning Care and After Care
- Scholars Club
- School field trips and overnight trips
Fees and Expenses not covered by the cost of tuition include the following, although financial aid may be available:
- After school athletics
- Some after school clubs such as Rock Band and Robotics
- 7th grade Washington DC trip, or the 8th grade Spanish immersion trip. These trips are optional and occur during mid-winter and spring break. These trips are offered in partnership with third parties, who offer scholarships that SGS students can apply for.