Seattle Girls’ School is continuing to accept applications for specific grades for fall 2020.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for your interest in Seattle Girls’ School. The Admission Committee at SGS wants to get to know you, your interests, goals, ideas, and your family. We consider all aspects of your application in our admission decisions. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Seattle Girls’ School uses a web-based application named Ravenna for the admission process. Ravenna allows you to manage and submit your application online, request records/transcripts and teacher evaluations, and Student and Parent/Guardian Interviews.
If you have any questions contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-709-2228 ext:1220.
To begin the application process, you will need to create an account in Ravenna. Through Ravenna you can manage your application online as well as receive admission decisions.
A $75 non-refundable application fee will be charged through Ravenna. If the application fee presents a barrier to applying, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver. If you have any questions or concerns creating your account or logging in, please email email@example.com.
- Rolling admissions – Post-deadline Applications. We continue to accept applications for specific grades. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- January 16, 2020 – Regular Application deadline for 2020-2021 school year.
While SGS requires a standardized test, the admissions committee considers all aspects of your application. SGS accepts either the ISEE or SSAT as the admission test. You only need to take one of these. If a test fee presents a barrier to testing, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver.
- Early registration is strongly recommended for testing
- Applicants should test by the end of January, 2020
- ISEE Registration (SGS school code is 481706)
- SSAT Registration (SGS school code is 7243)
Schedule your Student/Parent/Guardian Interview through Ravenna.
- Interviews will start in December. You can schedule your interview after completion of your Preliminary Application.
- See Tuition Assistance for more information.
- February 14, 2020 – Tuition Assistance deadline for 2020-2021 school year for new students.
- March 20, 2020 – Admission Notification is posted on Ravenna at 12:00pm, and Tuition Assistance award decisions are emailed at 12:00pm.
- March 27, 2020 – Family reply deadline by 12:00pm