We are continuing to accept applications for our Fall 2018, 5th grade class:
Thank you for your interest in Seattle Girls’ School. The Admission Committee at SGS wants to get to know you, your interests, goals, ideas, and your family. We consider all aspects of your application in our admission decisions. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Seattle Girls’ School uses a web-based application named Ravenna for the admission process. Ravenna allows you to manage and submit your application online, request records/transcripts and teacher evaluations, and Student and Parent/Guardian Interviews.
If you have any questions contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or call 206-709-2228 ext:1220.
To begin the application process, you will need to create an account in Ravenna. Through Ravenna you can manage your application online as well as receive admission decisions.
A $75 non-refundable application fee will be charged through Ravenna. If the application fee presents a barrier to applying, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver. If you have any questions or concerns creating your account or logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are on a rolling application deadline for 5th grade applicants to start Fall 2018
- January 15, 2019 – Application deadline for 2019-2020 school year.
While SGS requires a standardized test, the admissions committee considers all aspects of your application. SGS accepts the ISEE or SSAT as the admission test. If a test fee presents a barrier to testing, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver.
- Summer applicants for 5th grade, contact the SGS for more information about testing.
Applicants for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Early registration is strongly recommended for testing
- Applicants should test by the end of January, 2019
- ISEE Registration (SGS school code is 481706)
- SSAT Registration (SGS school code is 7243)
Interviews for 5th grade applicants will be scheduled by an admission team member once all application materials have been received.
Schedule your Student/Parent/Guardian Interview through Ravenna in the fall.
- Interviews will start in December. You can schedule your interview after completion of your Preliminary Application.
- See Tuition & Financial Aid for more information.
- February 7, 2019 – Financial Aid deadline for 2019-2020 school year
Admission Notification for 5th grade applicants will be done on a rolling decision basis.
2019-2020 school year
- March 15, 2019 – Admission Notification and Financial Aid award decisions posted, 12:00 PM.
- March 22, 2019 – Family reply deadline.