Thank you for your interest in Seattle Girls’ School. The Admission Committee at SGS wants to get to know you, your interests, goals, ideas, and your family. We consider all aspects of your application in our admission decisions. If you have any questions contact the Asha Dean, Director of Enrollment Management at email@example.com or call 206-709-2228 ext:1220.
To begin the application process, you will need to create an account in Ravenna. Through Ravenna you can manage your application online as well as receive admission decisions. Ravenna allows you to manage and submit your application online, request records/transcripts and teacher evaluations, and schedule Virtual Family Interviews.
A $75 non-refundable application fee will be charged through Ravenna. If the application fee presents a barrier to applying, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver. If you have any questions or concerns creating your account or logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 14, 2021 – Standard application deadline
- Post-deadline applications – We will continue to accept applications for specific grades on a rolling basis. Email email@example.com for more information.
SGS is not requiring testing as a component of the 2020-2021 admission process.
Virtual Student Visit Day
During their virtual visit prospective students will participate in a panel discussion, ask questions, and complete a small group project facilitated by an SGS faculty or staff member. Please register your student through Ravenna. Visits begin in November and continue through the first week of February. You can schedule a visit upon completion of your Preliminary Application in Ravenna.
Visit Dates: January 5, 13, 20, 27 | February 2
Parent/Guardian Tour and Q&A
This is an optional component of the application, but parents/guardians will have the opportunity to experience an informative virtual tour of SGS as well as participate in a Q&A session with SGS leadership. Please register through Ravenna.
Visit Dates: January 7, 14, 21
Virtual Family Interview
Schedule your family interview through Ravenna.
- Interviews will start in January of 2021. You can schedule your interview after completion of your Preliminary Application.
- See Tuition Assistance for more information.
- February 12, 2021 – Tuition Assistance deadline for 2021-2022 school year for new students.
- March 19, 2021 – Admission Notification is posted on Ravenna at 12:00 p.m., and Tuition Assistance award decisions are emailed at 12:00 p.m.
- March 26, 2021 – Family response deadline by 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 14, 2021
Ravenna Application deadline
Friday, February 12, 2021
New family Tuition Assistance application deadline
Friday, March 19, 2021
Admission decisions released online at 12:00 p.m.
Friday, March 26, 2020
Family response deadline by 12:00 p.m.