Seattle Girls’ School uses a web-based application named Ravenna for the admission process. Ravenna allows you to manage and submit your application online, request records/transcripts and teacher evaluations, and Student and Parent/Guardian Interviews.
If you have any questions contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-709-2228 ext:1220.
To begin the application process, you will need to create an account in Ravenna. Through Ravenna you can manage your application online as well as receive admission decisions.
A $75 non-refundable application fee will be charged through Ravenna. If the application fee presents a barrier to applying, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver. If you have any questions or concerns creating your account or logging in, please email email@example.com.
- January 11, 2018 – Application deadline for 2018-2019 school year.
While SGS requires a standardized test, the admissions committee considers all aspects of your application. SGS accepts the ISEE or SSAT as the admission test. If a test fee presents a barrier to testing, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver.
- Early registration is strongly recommended for testing
- Applicants should test by the end of January, 2018
- ISEE Registration (SGS school code is 481706)
- SSAT Registration (SGS school code is 7243)
Schedule your Student/Parent/Guardian Interview through Ravenna in the fall.
- Interviews will start in December. You can schedule your interview after completion of your Preliminary Application.
- See Tuition & Financial Aid for more information.
- February 8, 2018 – Financial Aid deadline for 2018-2019 school year
2018-2019 school year
- March 15, 2018 – Admission Notification and Financial Aid award letters mailed
- March 16, 2018 – Admission Notification and Financial Aid award decisions posted, 12:00 PM
- March 27, 2018 – Signed contracts and deposits due by 10:00 AM