Seattle Girls’ School uses a web-based application named Ravenna for the admission process. Ravenna allows you to manage and submit your application online, request records/transcripts and teacher evaluations, and Student and Parent/Guardian Interviews.
If you have any questions contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or call 206-709-2228 ext:1220.
To begin the application process, you will need to create an account in Ravenna. Through Ravenna you can manage your application online as well as receive admission decisions.
A $75 non-refundable application fee will be charged through Ravenna. If the application fee presents a barrier to applying, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver. If you have any questions or concerns creating your account or logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 16, 2020 – Application deadline for 2020-2021 school year.
While SGS requires a standardized test, the admissions committee considers all aspects of your application. SGS accepts either the ISEE or SSAT as the admission test. You only need to take one of these. If a test fee presents a barrier to testing, please contact the Admissions Office for a fee waiver.
- Early registration is strongly recommended for testing
- Applicants should test by the end of January, 2020
- ISEE Registration (SGS school code is 481706)
- SSAT Registration (SGS school code is 7243)
Schedule your Student/Parent/Guardian Interview through Ravenna.
- Interviews will start in December. You can schedule your interview after completion of your Preliminary Application.
- See Tuition & Financial Aid for more information.
- February 6, 2020 – Financial Aid deadline for 2020-2021 school year
- March 20, 2019 – Admission Notification and Financial Aid award decisions posted, 12:00pm.
- March 27, 2020 – Family reply deadline.